GloriaLaw logo
2016 - Top 100 Trial Lawyers
The National Trial Lawyers
swift fierce and female with sword of justice

My baby suffered a birth injury. What should I do next?


If you think something went wrong during the birthing process when your baby was being born, the first thing you should do is move quickly and hire an attorney to take a look at the records, because there's a two-year statute of limitations in Florida for bringing a case. And with birth injuries, it's sometimes difficult to tell, and the doctors won't necessarily tell you when you're discharged from the hospital or when your baby's discharged, that there's something wrong, so it's important to move quickly.

See more Birth Injury Law Video:

Will I have to pay anything out-of-pocket in my Florida birth injury case?

What is shoulder dystocia?

What is birth injury malpractice?

Do I need an attorney for my Florida birth injury case?

If you or a loved one have suffered from an injury of any kind in Stuart, Port St Lucie or Fort Pierce call The Law Office of Gloria Seidule for your FREE case evaluation 772-287-1220.